Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day Before...

So MANY things going through my mind right now (kids, home, husband, mom, dad, brothers, sisters, friends....) I feel like I have a severe case of A.D.D. I can't walk five feet without forgetting what the heck I'm doing.  Can't sleep, can't take anything to help me sleep so I'm kinda like a zombie right now. AAAHHHHHAAAARRRRR (that's my zombie moan :)

Hasn't been an easy couple days (yesterday especially). Really don't want to be thinking about a major surgery right now. Ummmm, too late to postpone it? I think so... What am I even saying? Duh, Kristi, you've been waiting for this for HOW long and now you're second guessing? Probably a little too late to be doing that. OK, I've officially lost it. I'm talking about/to myself in the third person. WOW wacko!

On a better note, L-O-V-E Madison in the Fall. Beautiful place to visit. Would love to be here just for vacation. It's cool but not freezing during the day, very cold at night and clean and clear as can be. Madison is surrounded by lakes and the architecture is amazing. There are tons of old, big, gorgeous homes that have been renovated and are just amazing to see. Some very old and VERY wealthy looking neighborhoods. I could spend all day driving through them and seeing all of these gorgeous houses!

So, off I go tomorrow early (6 a.m. arrival and 8:30 a.m. surgery) to have this surgery I have waited so long to have. Is it normal to second guess when you get to this point? I haven't been really nervous until now, so maybe this is normal?!?! Who know's? Besides, I've never been NORMAL so why start now, huh?

Since I'm just rambling uncontrollably (because I can't keep my own thoughts straight in my head HAHA) I will stop this post and do a new one in the morning while I'm waiting for everything to happen. Stay tuned friends... Hopefully, this time tomorrow it will all be over and I will be on my way to a speedy recovery! Lots of love to all!

With lots of love,
Kristi

2 comments:

  1. It's probably like waiting to have a baby, you are scared and you know you are going to have to do it, but in the end you it will all be worth it =)
    xo
    p.s. hope you are taking pics while you are in Madison!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my thought exactly I was thinking it's just like having a baby too. Fonz said he knows exactly how u feel when he had both of his cornea transplants I second guessed alot of stuff and let his mind get the best of him. So don't trip girl, cuz God is on ur side and fonz said ur in his prayers and that's a recipe for a speedy recovery...by the way it's gonna be pretty hard to make u even more beautiful...can't wait to see ya sista...fonz said thank God for Eddie he said that if he ever goes in to surgery he wants Eddie becuz he cracks him up

    ReplyDelete