Saturday, September 25, 2010

Busy Day

Good Morning Everyone!

Today I'll be baking goodies for tomorrow's fundraising event - Car Wash/Bake Sale, 10 am - 3 pm @ Archway Market in Rio Linda. You won't want to miss that. I'll have several mini Apple O's and Toffee Fudge Chocolate Chip Bars. Both are sinfully delicious, if I may say so myself!!! :) Others will also be making some yummy baked goods so come on out and indulge your sweet tooth. You won't be sorry!

Also, I'm going to be going through some pictures to start posting on here. I've been avoiding having my pictures taken for so long, that's going to be a chore!

I still wake up in the morning feeling so blessed and amazed at what has transpired over a few, short weeks. It's almost unreal. Like it's happening, but really it's one of those things that you usually only read about - "Local Town Rallies to Help One of Their Own." So I feel like I'm looking in from afar at times. Thank God I'm from Rio Linda!

See you all tomorrow! XOXO

With lots of love,

Kristi

2 comments:

  1. Wish i could be there for you! But it is awesome all the support you are getting
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are babycakes. Always in my heart! XOXO

    ReplyDelete