Friday, September 24, 2010

Fundraising Thanks!!!

Thank you so much to those who have done fundraising for me in efforts to help me get to Wisconsin!

Tracy Gordon - Premier Design Jewelry - Tracy graciously hosted a PDJ party on 9/17.  Thank you so much for taking the time and donating your proceeds to me. I will forever be thankful for your hard work and generosity!!! (If anyone is interested in booking a party, please let me know. Tracy is the bestest!)

Deanna Smith - Car wash (9/19) - D, who ever would have thought that we'd make such a killing on a car wash?? Wow, I am very grateful to you for planning and getting everyone out to help and get their cars washed (even in the sprinkles)... You are responsible for putting a huge dent in the funds needed to reach our goal! Thanks girl!

Also, thank you to everyone who helped at that car wash and purchased through the jewelry party.

To those of you  who have donated on your own - WOW! I cannot believe the generosity of everyone and am so unbelievably amazed at the kindness being shown. You are all helping me do something that I have been waiting for many, many years! I'm so thankful - words can't express my gratitude! 

More to come... xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment